Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
At Estetica Magazine, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have established the following procedures for handling copyright infringement claims:
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated DMCA Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our DMCA Agent. Your counter-notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if you are located outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in the United States.
Submit your DMCA Notice or Counter-Notification to:
Email: [email protected]